Pages

We moved from Essex to North Norfolk in August 2006 and I have spent a lot of time since then photographing the nature around me, mostly close up and macro stuff. My "patch" is the 10Km square TG2035 though I spend most time between Overstrand, where we live, and Trimingham.



I also bird regularly elsewhere in Norfolk and volunteer at Cley.





I have a photo site at
http://overstrandnature.fotopic.net/ but wanted a bit more detail so I thought I'd have a go at a blog detailing what I see locally, as well as on trips abroad

Most of the photos have been taken with Canon digital equipment, or the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1. I still however mostly use a camera to record what I see, rather than set out to photograph something.


Tuesday 5 January 2010

Titchwell etc

I've spent most of the last two days standing freezing on the viewing platform at Titchwell hoping the potential Pacific Diver would show, but it didn't, least while I was there. Some compensation though, with the Red Kite showing both days (plus another today south of the A149 at Stiffkey near the fen), Peregrine today, 30+ Snow Buntings and some glorious late afternoon light yesterday with no camera!

Roll on summer

No comments:

Post a Comment