Pages

We moved from Essex to North Norfolk in August 2006 and I have spent a lot of time since then photographing the nature around me, mostly close up and macro stuff. My "patch" is the 10Km square TG2035 though I spend most time between Overstrand, where we live, and Trimingham.



I also bird regularly elsewhere in Norfolk and volunteer at Cley.





I have a photo site at
http://overstrandnature.fotopic.net/ but wanted a bit more detail so I thought I'd have a go at a blog detailing what I see locally, as well as on trips abroad

Most of the photos have been taken with Canon digital equipment, or the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1. I still however mostly use a camera to record what I see, rather than set out to photograph something.


Friday 7 January 2011

7th Jan 2011

Good day to head west!  Having started in reasonable conditions, by the time I reached Wells Harbour (3 R B Mergs, 4 Lt Grebes and not much else) it was bucketing down.  Happily I could dive out the car at the boating pool (Abrahams bosom!?) straight under a tree to see the 2 smew


Redhead in the rain
 An hour at Holkham failed to produce any Rough-legs, so I came home, just in time for the rain to stop.

Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment