Pages

We moved from Essex to North Norfolk in August 2006 and I have spent a lot of time since then photographing the nature around me, mostly close up and macro stuff. My "patch" is the 10Km square TG2035 though I spend most time between Overstrand, where we live, and Trimingham.



I also bird regularly elsewhere in Norfolk and volunteer at Cley.





I have a photo site at
http://overstrandnature.fotopic.net/ but wanted a bit more detail so I thought I'd have a go at a blog detailing what I see locally, as well as on trips abroad

Most of the photos have been taken with Canon digital equipment, or the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1. I still however mostly use a camera to record what I see, rather than set out to photograph something.


Sunday 19 December 2010

More snow!!


Snowy footpath
18th December 2010


A walk towards Northrepps in the morning after the previous evenings snow produced few birds with the highlights a flock of Skylarks. However, it did give me a chance to add some snow shots to the photo catalogue, puzzle over what were probably stoat footprints alongside the rabbits and walk off breakfast!


The sycamore bank behind us


No comments:

Post a Comment